Job Vacancies in BMC
BEDOK METHODIST CHURCH exists to make disciples who love God, love one another and love the lost. This is based on two Bible passages: the two greatest commandments (Matt 22:37-40) and the great commission (Matt 28:19-20)
Currently, the church has a vacancy for the following position:
(1) Church Administrator
- The Administrator is in charge of matters pertaining to the smooth running and operations of the church
- He/She will work closely with and be accountable to the Pastor-in-charge, Pastoral, Admin, Ministry teams, leaders of the church and volunteers
- He/She will provide administrative support to carry out the vision and mission of the church.
- This position requires working on Sundays.
- Plan and coordinate the efficient day to day running of the Church Office and supervise Church ministries/activities/events.
- To provide team leadership to the administrative staff.
- Perform any other duties or tasks assigned by the Pastor-in-charge from time to time.
Interested applicants are to submit their detailed resume together with copies of all supporting documents to:
The Chairperson, Personnel Management Committee
c/o Bedok Methodist Church
86 Bedok Road
Or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.